Refer to Getting Started with RTB for general instructions on how to set up RTB. This article contains information specific to integrating with AppNexus.
- Click to Add an Advertiser.
- Choose "AppNexus" as the choice of Partner in the dropdown. If you don't see this as an option, contact your account manager.
- Enter the RTB settings under "Settings". These will be given to you either by your account manager or by AppNexus directly:
The AppNexus URL that Kevel sends the bid request to
Request timeout (ms)
Overrides the default timeout
Sets bidder alias. Use
AppNexus Tag ID
AppNexus Member ID
AppNexus Site ID
Sets whether to price using a First Price or Second Price auction
Dropdown defaults to First Price
Override page URL sent to partner with RTB request
Set if using a different URL than specified on the request
Create a new campaign and flight under the RTB advertiser as you would for a non-RTB campaign.
In the flight, the Rate Type will be set to "CPM". You cannot set any other Rate Type. "Price" will also be ignored: revenue from the flight will be determined by the bids coming from AppNexus.
All priority types are supported in RTB flights. RTB also supports a new priority: Outbid Lottery. Set this priority to force RTB flights to collectively compete against non-RTB flights.
Add a new creative in the flight or directly from the advertiser page:
- Add a creative to the RTB flight for each ad size you intend to serve through that provider.
- Floor Price is available for RTB creatives but is not required. Note that if you don't input a valid value, we will default to $0.01.
- Enter a Placement Id (required)
- Set any of the recommended fields described below.
Additional AppNexus keywords (key/value pairs)
Traffic Source Code
AppNexus Traffic Source Code (string)
AppNexus Position (string)
Updated over 1 year ago