Refer to Getting Started with RTB for general instructions on how to set up RTB. This article contains information specific to integrating with Sovrn.
Sovrn is available via partner approval only. Please contact your account manager to start the approval process.
Click to Add an Advertiser.
Choose "Sovrn" as the choice of Partner in the dropdown. If you don't see this as an option, contact your account manager.
Enter the RTB settings under "Settings". These will be given to you either by your account manager or by Sovrn directly:
- Bidder Endpoint - The Sovrn URL that Kevel sends the bid request to.
- Publisher ID - Your Sovrn publisher ID.
- Page sent to partner with RTB request (optional) - The domain of your site.
- BidRequest.source.pchain - TAG Payment ID Not required by recommended.
Create a new campaign and flight under the RTB advertiser as you would for a non-RTB campaign.
In the flight, the Rate Type will be set to "CPM". You cannot set any other Rate Type. "Price" will also be ignored: revenue from the flight will be determined by the bids coming from Sovrn.
All priority types are supported in RTB flights. RTB also supports a new priority: Outbid Lottery. Set this priority to force RTB flights to collectively compete against non-RTB flights.
Add a new creative in the flight or directly from the advertiser page:
- Add a creative to the RTB flight for each ad size you intend to serve through that provider.
- Floor Price is available for RTB creatives but is not required. Note that if you don't input a valid value, we will default to $0.01.
- If you are overriding the domain on this ad, enter Override page URL sent to partner with RTB request.
- If you have enabled a private marketplace with Sovrn, enter the Deal Id. This is not required.
- The Friendly Name and Ad Size are required.
If you are calling RTB ads via the Decision API, be sure to include the URL of the site and your IP address in the request.
Updated over 1 year ago