Refer to Getting Started with RTB for general instructions on how to set up RTB. This article contains information specific to integrating with Zemanta.
Zemanta is available via partner approval only. Please contact your account manager to start the approval process.
Click to Add an Advertiser.
Choose "Zemanta" as the choice of Partner in the dropdown. If you don't see this as an option, contact your account manager.
Enter the RTB settings under "Settings". These will be given to you either by your account manager or by Zemanta directly:
- Bidder Endpoint - The Zemanta URL that Kevel sends the bid request to.
- Site ID - Your Zemanta site ID.
- BidRequest.source.pchain - TAG Payment ID
Create a new campaign and flight under the RTB advertiser as you would for a non-RTB campaign.
In the flight, the Rate Type will be set to "CPM". You cannot set any other Rate Type. "Price" will also be ignored: revenue from the flight will be determined by the bids coming from Zemanta.
All priority types are supported in RTB flights. RTB also supports a new priority: Outbid Lottery. Set this priority to force RTB flights to collectively compete against non-RTB flights.
Add a new creative in the flight or directly from the advertiser page:
- Add a creative to the RTB flight for each ad size you intend to serve through that provider.
- Choose "Image" as the Creative Type.
- Select your Auction Type. "Second Price" is the default.
- Floor Price is available for RTB creatives but is not required. Note that if you don't input a valid value, we will default to $0.01.
- If you have enabled a private marketplace with Zemanta, enter the Deal Id. This is not required.
- Set the Image Width and Image Height to match the Ad Size.
- Enter your Zemanta Publisher Id.
- Enter your Zemanta Publisher Name.
- The Friendly Name and Ad Size are required.
If you are calling RTB ads via the Decision API, be sure to include the URL of the site and your IP address in the request.
Updated over 1 year ago